Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Show Me Those Sweet Teeth

It may surprise some that Adeline is actually a happy kid :-)! Dramatic? YES! But Sad/Mad? Not Usually. For some reason, standing next to Ella to have her picture taken does not top her list of things she loves to do...

Ella LOVES her Aurora necklace from Aunt Chloe!
Later in the afternoon the girls got to eat their treasured souvenirs from Kayley's wedding. I was shocked when after enjoying her lollipop for awhile Ella told me she was done. Addie, on the other hand, was not so willing when I took hers away. She would have happily eaten the entire thing right then and there.


She likes to be sure we know what she is eating - "candy". Or maybe she is just reminding herself because she can't believe she is really eating it!


Finally some pictures of Addie smiling...silly, goofy smiles, but smiles all the same :-). Show me those teeth!


We were a little pictured-out after the weekend (I'll hopefully post some more wedding pics tomorrow) and I failed to take any pictures documenting our post wedding activities. The highlight for Ella definitely was getting to open her birthday present from Meema and Papa! The highlights for Mike and I were eating at Chacho's with his family and playing Scum with mine.



6 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

It is funny that Addie doesn't want to pose for those pictures. She really is such a happy little kid. I love the "teeth" smiles! I'm jealous you guys went to Chachos. Princess Ella is such a cute birthday girl.

Stephanie said...

I'm so impressed that I logged on and saw your blog had just been updated 44 minutes ago and when I went to read it you already had a comment! What a popular blogger. I love all the pictures and think it is so funny Addit won't pose.

Sarah S said...

Those lollipops are great!! And I think it's hilarious Addie hates being posing in pictures with Ella. Addie's smile is so cute, teeth and all!

michele cabiness said...

Those smiling Addie pics remind me of Elsie, a smaller skinny Elsie, but she makes those exact same faces. They are different though when it comes to posing. Elsie loves to have her pic taken but her forced smile definatly needs some practice!

Diane said...

I love the first picture. Same pose, different day :)

I love those cute little girls!

Emily said...

Addie is looking so nice and chubby in her 1/2 naked pics! I can't believe how big she is getting! I think she has zoomed right past Brooklynn.