Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So I Lied....It's a BIG Decision!!!

We just tried on the girls' dresses with our 2 hair bow options. Both are pink of course :-) but I'm pretty sure I like the big bow better than the clip (the clip has green and pink and is almost exactly the same as the ribbon though). What do you think?





Addie is such a girly-girl with her shoe obsession, wanting to wear clips in her hair (she has started bringing me barretts, elastics and bows to put in it), and now loving dresses. She started crying when I took off her "fluffy" dress...

9 comments:

Allie said...

The little bows are cute, but I love the big pink bows. It just adds some more girliness to the fluffy dresses. I'm excited to see all the pictures.

Pineapple Hill said...

Amanda, Kayley, Hope and I all vote for the big bows too.

Annemarie said...

The bigger the better!!!

Diane said...

big bow!

Christina Bambina said...

Big Bows full stop!

Stephanie said...

Wow, what a decision. I can't tell yet if you have already had the wedding. I like the big bows. Do they have to be the same? Maybe Addie could have the smaller ribbon. What does Ella say, I'm sure she has an opinion.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

I guess I'm the only different one, so I'm sure my vote won't count now, but I like the way the clip matches perfectly and doesn't take away from the cute dresses.

rusted sun said...

I love the big bows, they will look great in the photos.
-Alisa

Jaimee said...

I love the Big Bow!