Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All Around the World

I found this video on the blog Melancholy Smile and loved it! The girls and I were watching all the videos on her site (her husband does awesome ones - they are the ones who did the balloons for Nie video I shared) and had so much fun. Ella especially likes the one featuring her daughter :-). They didn't make this one, but it struck the world traveler that is still within me... in there somewhere!

Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

That video is really neat. I can see why YOU like it!

Kim said...

Those are some killer moves... apparently difficult to replicate if you watch the others in the video. I got up and tried it myself. Not a pretty sight, but I couldn't help but smile while doing it.

Emily said...

Ahh, cute video. I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't all filmed on the same day. I was getting tired just watching the poor guy! Says something about my dancing stamina, I guess!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Oh ya, I've heard of that guy. That's such a "happy" video. I love it!