Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another One Down

I just finished the next book, New Moon. Obsessed much?! YES! I need to do some responsible things today now, like take care of my children and make some dinner, but all I really want to is start the next one. I think I'm in love Edward and that I possibly want my very own vampire too :-). When I started this book I was disappointed by his absense and had to check in the last chapter to be sure he came back before reading it. Obviously it kept me interested (I finished it in less than a day!), but waiting for Edward to return to the picture is what created my unstoppable desire to keep reading! How am I going to go back to reading The Secret Garden after this?!

4 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

I am afraid to start mine now. I feel like I'm going to be breaking some church rule and will need to attend the weekly 10-step programs.

michele cabiness said...

Book three is my favorite! I wish I was reading it again for the first time!

Marci said...

Hooray! I'm 50 pages in...you have me extra excited now Michelle :-)!

Sarah S said...

You are hilarious. I have really resisted reading these books because the whole vampire theme is SO not me. And it's so hyped up that I worry I'll be completely not impressed, but it's entertaining to hear how much you are liking these books!!