Friday, September 5, 2008

Dear Santa...Love Addie

Dear Santa,
Please bring me this HUGE stuffed bear (or the lion or the monkey) from Sam's Club for Christmas. I REALLY am in LOVE with it and don't think I can live without it!!!
Love your favorite 19 month old,
Adeline


Ok, the video seems really mean I know, but I could just tell she was going to flip out and figured I may as well get it on video. She was clutching on to that bear with all her might (which is quite a lot for such a tiny person). When I started to kind of pull it away to put it back I felt her tugging back and turned on the camera before actually making her put it away.
Don't worry. Although she did scream for a few minutes (always fun in a big, crowded store). Once we turned the corner and got a free sample of some cheese she was as good as new again...but we shared a hot dog for lunch just to be sure :-).

7 comments:

Diane said...

Addie, it just so happens, Santa has to go to Costco today. :)

Melissa said...

You ARE so mean! But it was pretty cute!

Sarah S said...

nice nose picking picture! :) That videos is pretty funny. Eli gets attached like that to any stuffed animal he sees in stores and it's horrible breaking away...

Annemarie said...

We had the same sceanrio with a Princess piano at Target today...I guess we also know what to ask Santa for!

Stephanie said...

Oh wow, what's not to love Addie, hope you get one for Christmas (or sooner)

Janna said...

Marci - I love you! Thanks for the mommy nomination. They did a little interview and I should be on. You are so dang sweet. That really made my day. Your pictures are looking so awesome. Keep it up and let's plan on a photography session in Africa 2010? :) And Mike's song was so great. He has such a talent. Pretty awesome. Thanks again. You are so great.

Pineapple Hill said...

Addie is so cute! I can't wait to see her whole list.