Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One More Down, One More to Go

I just finished Eclipse! Do think I loved it? Of course :-)! It was definitely better than the second one, in my opinion. Only one more to go...then I can resume my normal life again...too bad the last one is the LONGEST one (700 pages?!). All I know is that things better work out how I want them to in the end. I am going to be beyond frustrated if I have invested all of this time and effort and emotion only to be disappointed in the end. I have high hopes though!

7 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Melissa said...

You are cracking me up. Can I watch your girls for you tomorrow so you can get this obession over with? I am serious. Lauren has been asking for Ella all day today.

Annemarie said...

You are a reading machine! WOW! I am a little ashamed to say I haven't read any of them...I'm a total outcast.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

You are so dang fast! I thought I was good with 4 days per book! you'll love it...only one time in the book I was getting a little annoyed...you'll find out.

Heber and Chalonn said...

You'll be happy...I loved the way she ended it...I was happy for everyone!

michele cabiness said...

I have my own opinions about book 4. I'll wait till you have finished before I say more.

Melissa said...

I think that Eclipse was my favorite of the four. Also, when you've finished with the four books, you can go and download the draft for Midnight Sun, the book that she's writing from Edward's perspective:
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft3.pdf