Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pay It Forward

So, I happened to be one of the lucky recipients of a little gift from Modern Classics. Thanks Jaimee for these fun shots! I can't wait to find a cool frame and hang them in Addie's room...they'll look gorgeous on her light pink walls :-)! Jaimee makes some super cute stuff, so be sure to check out her blog or her Etsy stores! Now it's my turn to make someone's day too (although I can't promise something this great)! Read on to find out how to play along...


The PAY IT FORWARD exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return.
The recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward".

Here are the rules:
I agree to send along some goodies to the first three people who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three people post this information and "Pay It Forward" to the first three people who comment on their post. You must promise to mention this on your blog, link to me, and send off your goods to those three people so that this continues. As soon as I have my three lucky bloggers, I will email you a request for your shipping address. Hmmm...what will will be coming your way? That's all part of the fun! :)

5 comments:

Holly and Brad said...

Yay! I am sooo glad that I am the first to post. I love this idea and saw it on my friends blog but wasn't one of the lucky ones and forgot all about it. Thanks for bringing this up again! I can't wait to Pay it Forward myself...I think I have a pretty cute idea ;)

Thanks Marci!

The Chrissy Herself said...

Well well well... looks like I found myself a fun little somethin' to get involved in! Wahoo!

Melissa said...

Yeah, I am number 3, I think. If I hurry up and post this.
I have never seen this before and how fun.
I am going to have to get my creative juices flowing.

Annemarie said...

Dang it.

Jaimee said...

Yeah!!!!
Thanks so much for all the kind words. I'm glad you like them :)