Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quote-errific

"You really can change the world
if you care enough."
Marian Wright Elderman

And since Twilight is still on my mind (although I am doing MUCH better than a couple days ago...what a relief!), one of my favorite romantic lines:
"Sleep my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep my love."

I told me Mike he should say things like that to me; to which he responded, "You would laugh at me!" Maybe I would :-), but it would still be nice, right?!

(also, while driving yesterday the song Heart and Soul came on the radio and it made me remember how much I love some 80's songs! I added it to my playlist and I'll be trying to remember some others that I liked)

5 comments:

Adams Family said...

okay...first of all...i'm loving your new music!! you have great taste!

oh and congrats on joining the twilight craze...i read them...i loved the first and last...ditto on the others...and yes...it took weeks to kind of "recover."

also...to answer your question: yes..i did the format myself...i just tweaked the minima template a bit...i'm not done with it...but it's a start...and the header stuff i made with some digi-scap stuff...it's very addicting!...and alot easier than people think! Ü

Pineapple Hill said...

I'm glad you're recovering but you still have a long ways to go...

Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
goooooood girl said...

i like......

Brittany said...

I love that you put up Chrissy's new border! She worked hard on it today at our house. And that's very commendable that you got through "Twilight," with your busy schedule. It sounds a bit too addicting for me to even start. Oh and I updated my blog today, since I know you've mentioned that private bloggers are hard to remember to check :)