Monday, September 8, 2008

Sunday Cuties

Addie managed to partially undress herself in the night...

Don't let the pictures deceive you; we don't need the sweaters outside yet, it's inside the air-conditioned church that they are necessary. Check out how much younger the girls looked when they wore these dresses for Easter - CRAZY!



All Ella's idea :-).
Possibly to avoid the completely shaded part of the yard being "too bright" in her opinion.



After church we enjoyed a yummy dinner at my parents' house. My mom and I looked up to see the girls checking out the progress of the roast from the family room :-).

4 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

Yesterday was fun. We need to get back on track with our Sunday Dinners!

Sarah S said...

I love those dresses!! They are so cute. That's pretty funny they need sweaters b/c church is so cold.

Emily said...

Good thing Addie was working on getting her shirt off and not her diaper!

Kayley said...

I looooooove those dresses on them!