Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Addie's Favorite Joke

Photobucket

I went a little picture crazy today...I'll finish editing tonight and posting tomorrow, but I had to include Addie's favorite joke. She does it multiple times each day...on people, or toys, or leaves, or anything she happens to come in contact with...she gives them a "hat." She thinks it is pretty hysterical to put my chapstick on her head and call it a hat, or put one toy car on top of another and call it a hat. Here are a couple "hat" moments from this afternoon :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Diane said...

Addie, in that hat, puts a smile on my face :)

kelley said...

I agree with Diane...I love that picture. May I have a copy to frame?

Pineapple Hill said...

All the grammies agree! That cute picture really captures Miss Addie's adorableness:)
and Meema, Grammie and Nana would certainly know. X0