Monday, January 26, 2009

The Bachelor Drama

I'm typing my notes while we watch the show tonight :-):
-Oh, the singing...Stephanie, Nikki and Lauren didn't do so hot. Goofy is definitely the way to go in that situation (for anyone that is ever in that situation later in life)!
-Molly definitely had a good date. She's cute and seems natural and sincere I think.
-Mike's advice to Jason at the start of the group date...don't marry the best actress :-).
-It would be sooo weird to watch him kissing the other girls...yuck!
-I feel bad for Nikki, but she has some issues...she was crying this whole episode it seemed.
-Please cut Meagan...she's driving me crazy...and her kiss was a little forceful! I'm hoping after their awkward one on one time where she was trying desperately to hint around for a kiss and he didn't give it to her she's a goner.
-Liking Lauren less and less tonight.
-Melissa is just too cute. How could he not like her?! And obviously he does.
-Shannon is just crazy...and her kiss was denied...ouch!
-How'd you like to be Jason giving that rose out on the group date? I wouldn't! The mood was definitely tense out there.
-I'm thinking it's bye bye Nikki on the 2-on-1 date, but we shall see.
-Stephanie is just always so intense and speaks so properly all the time...nothing wrong with it, just an observation :-).
-I really thought he might go with Nikki by the end of the date...poor Nikki...I hope she'll be ok.
-We love that some thug guy in a dark, hooded sweatshirt comes and takes the bags away when one of the girls gets sent home on a date.
-Melissa may be in the lead now I think! She definitely doesn't have anything to worry about for awhile.
-Did Meagan really say "OMG am I really gonna be here?"?! Those teenagers she coaches have rubbed off on her a little too much.
-Loved Lauren's little clip where she says to the camera, "...cause we're getting marr-ied!"
-My guesses for the 2 being cut right before the ceremony...Shannon and Meagan (and back-up choice Lauren).
-I was totally right :-), kind of! I definitely wasn't expecting him to cut all three, but I couldn't decide between them either. Interesting!
-Good luck to Shannon getting dates after her parting comment about giving her puppies french kisses...yuck!
Who do you think is going to win it all? I'll put in a vote for I don't know...Jillian? I definitely think the final 3 will be Jillian, Melissa and Stephanie.

**And check out THIS Pineapple Hill Designs giveaway!**

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Totally agree with most of your comments. One exception...Stephanie. I just can't jump on board that one. She is so nice and has been through a lot, but I don't think there is much chemistry between her and Jason. We'll see, I guess, but I'm thinking the final 3 will be Melissa, Jillian, and Molly. Love your bachelor commentaries!

Marci said...

I did forget about how well his date with Molly went...definitely a possibility!

Kayley said...

I'm so glad you're watching this- I loved reading your comments. I really liked Lauren the first couple of episodes, but I didn't like her by the end of the show last night either. I agree with Jillian and Melissa being in the final 3- and I can't decide between Stephanie and Molly for the 3rd spot. On a totally different note- Preston is getting big in your count-down!