Saturday, January 24, 2009

Compensation

My current motto: If you don't feel cute yourself, then make your kids extra cute to compensate. (then everyone will be so busy noticing their new hair-dos, they won't even look at you :-)!)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
A group of us are trying our hand at a freezer meal swap. We had our big meeting and picked our recipes on Friday before heading to the park to meet up with other church friends. For some reason I thought picking the enchilada recipe was a good idea, but after buying most the ingredients today I'm rethinking that decision :-). We are swapping our meals and splitting our costs the first Wednesday of February so I'll let you know how it goes...I'm excited to give it a try!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Adams Family said...

love the new motto!
i might need to adopt it!
you are too funny Ü
your girlies always look adorable!

Pineapple Hill said...

You are so cute. What a weirdo! I do love those hair-dos. You always do the cutest things. You're right though, it is all about the cute girlies...isn't it:)
I'm exciteed to hear how the freezer meal swap goes. What a great idea.

michele cabiness said...

I have some friends that would probably love to do that with me. You'll have to give me the details if it works well for you.

Diane said...

There are some moms who need to compensate but honey, you're not one them.

Annemarie said...

Your motto is too true!

I did the freezer meal swap a few years ago & it was great. I was really sad when the last meal was gone!