Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ella's Classification of Bears

Tonight Addie came in holding one of Ella's nightgowns and told me, "wear it." As I was putting it on her she said "bears" (there are pandas on it) and I told her "Yes, they are panda bears. Bears that are black and white are called pandas."
Ella was sitting right there and asked me what other kind of bears there were and we started going through a list...white bears are polar bears, some brown bears are grizzly bears, black bears are black bears, etc.
Then Ella added, "And yellow bears are Winnie the Pooh!"
They sure are :-)!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Sooo Cute!

...and after reading the previous comment, I want to run errands with Dad too!

Leighanna, Reid and William said...

Reid and I both think that is so darling!!! We, of course, are huge Pooh Bear fans in our house!

Katie B said...

I sure don't know of any other yellow bears!

Annemarie said...

Love it.

Emily said...

Ah, adorable!

Pineapple Hill said...

How precious...Ella is such a sweetie. Count me in with Diane when Mike runs errands again!

Marci said...

Ha Ha, it just totally made me laugh to picture Mike taking both of our moms around to run errands :-)!

Kayley said...

that is so cute!