Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Another Day

Addie and I went to my doctor yesterday and she did great again. She kept telling me over and over "Mommy's doctor" to reassure herself I'm guessing that nothing would happen to her on this visit :-)...too bad tomorrow it's her turn! We heard Preston's little heart beating away and that was about it. I got some other suggestions of things to do to help me with my sleeping problems, but no amazing break throughs. I did sleep better last night, mostly because my body had reached a state of complete exhaustion, but I'll take it. The next appointment is my glucose test (blah!), so Addie won't be tagging along and then my doctor said I start coming every 2 weeks already...I can't believe it! May is going to be here before I know it and I hope we're ready!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Addie vehemently refused my repeated offers of going to the library to "sing with all the babies" so we just went home. Hopefully we'll make it to Ella's storytime today...it's cold and I don't feel like trying to look cute, so we'll see :-). It is the puppet show though, so I'll make a valiant effort.

Photobucket

...The girls dancing around...and remember those princess books I mentioned yesterday, Addie still loves them even without their box...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Justin said...

Marci,

I've had a sleeping problem in general, but my wife bought some Melatonin and it has done wonders in helping go to sleep and stay asleep without any "hangover". Just thought I'd share.

Pineapple Hill said...

I'm glad you slept a little better tonight.