Friday, January 9, 2009

The Latest

We're starting with today first, because I LOVE pictures of the girls at the park. We met up with some friends from church and spent a long afternoon playing and chatting. I took some pictures of the girls before everyone else arrived.

Photobucket

Addie has really been in love with her skirt from Nana recently and when I asked her what she wanted to wear she went right over, pointed at it and said, "This one." She thereby also picked Ella's outfit as well :-).
After a few bumps and a cut lip, happy playing continued. (don't think I'm a mean mother for taking pictures of my sad children, Addie won't let me comfort her anyway no matter how hard I try)
Photobucket

Photobucket

In attempt to get Addie to smile I tried a different approach and asked her to show me her happy face...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few pictures from yesterday...
Addie enjoying the peacefulness of being able to play all by herself while Ella was at school.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And the girls playing in the backyard (notice Ella's "cute" school outfit...her favorite dress and her tennis shoes).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

Tell Addie she totally made Nana's day! kisses

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

We sure miss your cute girls. How's the pregnancy coming? Yes, Melissa's blog is one I follow. I like how she updates it regularly. Is she in your ward? I don't remember ever meeting her, but I could just be having a brain fart. Anyway, she's great.

Diane said...

i love Addie's "happy face".