Friday, January 2, 2009

My Hope for the New Year

Photobucket

No, we're not really trying to potty train Addie yet.
Recently though she will come up and say "Poo poo" to me before she goes, then go play and come back and tell me again once she's done her business. So, since she obviously knows her body's signals we're trying to take advantage and for the past couple days we've been sticking her on the toilet at that first warning. So far no luck, but I'm still hoping :-)! If she could master just that part of the potty experience, I'll let her wear diapers for the other part as long as she wants :-)!
Definitely a goal I hope is accomplished by the end of 2009...having Addie potty trained! (no pressure Addie girl!)

3 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

I think she'll be easy, since she already tells you before it happens. hmmmm there must be some reward that she was so love.

Diane said...

Obviously, she has superior intelligence (that's inherited, right?). She will be trained in no time :)

Kim said...

Looks like perfect material for one of those wedding slide shows when you watch the couple grow up. She will LOVE you for this later.