Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Park and Nana's Birthday

We finally made it to the park so Ella could practice her bike riding. She gets a little stressed out when we try to teach her how to use the brakes, but otherwise she's doing great :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

We played for a long time and then met up with my family at a Mexican restaurant for my mom's birthday dinner.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Grandma showing us just what NOT to do when eating at a restaurant :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Addie thought sitting with Nana was lots of fun...until the birthday crew came in. I was laughing so hard at what they were doing to my mom, I didn't notice Addie was freaking out (it went on for awhile, but I cropped the ending).

Mom's Mexican Bday Song from Marci Freeman on Vimeo.
Addie wanted nothing to do with the dessert after that...very unlike her. She just kept glaring at it :-). Grammy loved it when we tried to get her to try some because she cuddled away! (she runs away when we play the video on the computer too...it was very tramatic apparently!)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We just went home and put the girls to bed after dinner and relaxed at home watching a movie...no big party for us! Happy Birthday Mom and Happy New Year Everyone!

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

Such a cute family!

Diane said...

What a fun family day at the park. And all I have to say is, your mom is a good sport!

Jennifer and Jason said...

I always remember your mom's birthday cause she use to tell my mom that the whole world was celebrating her birthday!! Congrats on the new baby as well!

Katie B said...

That's one impressive glare!