Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Randomness

Yesterday Ella was supposed to bring a "K" item to school for show and tell and she immediately knew what she wanted...a kite. Luckily we still had this one from one of her Joy School lessons.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Addie and I made it to the gym for the first time in a month so I could "work out." It involved me going very slowly on the elliptical for 30 minutes so I could still read the tiny print in the book I'm reading right now (The Chosen, recommended by Katie). I recently was wondering why I hadn't been getting much reading done and then remembered I hadn't been to the gym...and that is where I read :-)! We also hadn't seen our friend Miss Janet for a month and she had these purses that came full of hair accessories waiting there for our return. She's so sweet. The girls have both been obsessed with them (Addie seriously takes hers to bed with her).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Over Christmas break Mike became an online-deal-finding-addict :-). He ordered these necklaces for $1/piece for the girls and they came in the mail yesterday. Ella loves hers and Addie won't wear hers...you just never know with that child.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I heard Addie talking this morning around 8am and went to go get her out of bed with the camera in hand to prove how attached to her new purse she is (and she didn't let me down)and Ella was still passed out in bed. She is our early riser, so this a sight I don't usually get to see in the morning.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

I'm so impressed you went to the gym! I was so sick in the beginning with Eli, and by the middle of the pregnancy, Eli was having a hard time with separation anxiety, and I eventually gave up and put a hold on my membership.

I'm determined to start back once my body has healed from the delivery though!

I love that Addie is so attached to her purse that she sleeps with it!

Katie B said...

You've got a couple of girly girls, huh?

Cute necklaces, what a fun idea to put picture on them!

Are you really reading The Chosen? I'm so excited! Hope you like it!