Friday, January 16, 2009

We Only Buy Washable Markers

around here, because sometimes certain people think they are to be used like make-up.
Photobucket
Addie was sitting by me coloring and asking me to help open markers and then after a few minutes came up to me looking like this and said, "Pretty lips!"

Lauren was on vacation for a LONG time and Ella was thrilled to have her back at school this week and over to play! They watched Tinkerbell while we waited for Addie to wake up from her nap and then the girls were very nice and let her play along with them the whole time :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

Ella was just showing me her Tinkerbell movie the other day. How impressive that they big girls were so sweet to Little Addie!

Pineapple Hill said...

P.S. Addie's lips are beautiful.

Leighanna, Reid and William said...

I just have to giggle at this picture of Addie!!! I refuse to buy William markers for this exact reason! :o)

Diane said...

I have to agree with Addie, those are very pretty lips...and kissable. Ella and Lauren are such cute little friends.