Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whose Child Is This Anyway?!

She's MINE :-)!!!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
The afternoon was just so beautiful we had to take advantage of it...and I went a little picture overboard. We had our little friend Sara here playing and the girls had a blast!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Addie doing her funny hat joke again :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Diane said...

Such cute girls! Ella has the 'photo smile' perfected, she is so beautiful. I think we should get her an agent and we'll all be rich.

Katie B said...

nice use of bangs to cover up the bruise; you've gotta do what you've gotta do!

Pineapple Hill said...

Such cutie pies and what a gorgeous day to play outside!

The Chrissy Herself said...

These pictures are incredible! You are getting super good at composition! (I really tried to come up with a less nerdy way to say that, but I didn't think of another word). And the clarity seems especially lovely... is it the lighting that day? new camera?

Marci said...

I don't even know exactly what you mean by composition :-), but it's just the same camera. The sun was just coming into the yard in a really nice way today.

Chalonn said...

way to take advantage of being outside..they even did play do in the sun...I'm jealous!

Christina Bambina said...

you can never get too many pictures!! There is no such thing as a "picture over load" ;) keep it up girl!
Even if I'm over my head with things to do for the wedding, I always find time to check on you and your family's blogs!


Xoxo!