Tuesday, February 17, 2009

But...

How could Jason cut Jillian over Molly?! I just really grew to love Jillian (and I loved her dress last night too). She handled it so well I thought...telling him what she felt so she wouldn't have any regrets, but doing it without being whiny or over-dramatic.
Oh well, the next 3 weeks should be interesting. I don't know if I'll be able to make it week to week, with each episode looking better and more exciting than the previous one :-).
I guess I'm putting my money on Melissa because I just really don't see Molly married and as a mother-figure to a 3 year old boy.
Ever since the first clip they showed of Deanna coming back I've been saying she is just coming to tell him to be careful to not make the same mistake she did, but I will be thrilled if she is really asking for him to give her another chance...talk about good TV!
And how about the teaser for the after the final rose episode?! What happens?! I don't know if I can wait :-)! It's a good thing I have Lost, Survivor and the Amazing Race now to hold me over until Mondays!

8 comments:

kelley said...

Your 'Frog' couldn't sleep, he was so upset about Jillian. Oh, well can't wait to see what happens. I'm betting on Melissa also.

Leighanna, Reid and William said...

I am so bummed about Jillian... I really though he'd pick her. She seem to have it all together - more than the other two kids on the show. Oh well.

Stephanie said...

I started part way through the season and I thought it would be Melissa and Molly from when I started. He has always just seemed really into them, Molly especially. I will say Jill seemed the most ready, but he is a guy is isn't always thinking that way. Jill was so silent through most of the season, I didn't really know her until last week and this week. She was so sweet and had the best video for him. I loved her dress too! David saw something on the internet about the whole Deanna thing. He told me and I kind of was upset he did, so if you want to know email me.

Annemarie said...

I so agree.

Annemarie said...

I am dying that your cute Grandparents watch!! I LOVE it!!

Melissa said...

I was really surprised that he chose Jillian over Molly also. I think if she would have said the things that she said to them at the end earlier, he might have kept her, but who knows....

I think he will definitely end up with Melissa. I found some spoiler thing last night that showed a clip from the final preview and him proposing and the girl had a gold ring on her pinky finger and then it showed clips of Melissa from other episodes with the gold ring on her pinky. Who knows if there's any truth to that, though!

Kayley said...

oh my gosh I'm cracking up that Frog couldn't sleep over this- Grandma did tell me that she was his favorite though :)My vote is for Melissa too- although I love Molly as well. I agree that Jillian seems more ready to be a mom, but I never got that into her! We'll see what happens!

Pineapple Hill said...

I can't believe you've got me hooked too. I can't wait to see what happens next. I was shocked he let Jillian go. I'm betting on Melissa as well.