Thursday, February 19, 2009

Enjoying It

Tonight I am enjoying a rare moment...feeling caught up on nearly everything.
Aaahhh!!! It feels nice :-)!
Yesterday Mike was gone all day long (something we aren't used to around here) and although we missed him, I managed to get TONS done so we could relax and catch up on all our shows tonight. The laundry and ironing are done, the whole house is vacuumed, the bathrooms are clean (including tubs and showers), Ella's journal is now current, and I've made all the calls I needed to for my calling. I'm trying to savor the moment and decide what to do with the feeling of freedom tomorrow... a painting project with the girls, a trip to the park, having someone over for lunch...we'll see. I know the moment will be gone all too quickly and my to-do list will have grown again, but for tonight I feel relief!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy the feeling while it lasts!

Pineapple Hill said...

Good for you! Enjoy every little piece of it:)

Annemarie said...

That is the BEST feeling! Have fun tomorrow!

The blogging Bakers said...

Hey Marci-I don't know if you remember me but you were like my very first babysitting job in the village in Mira Mesa. I am Jill Stubblefield. I haven't seen you guys in forever. Your grandpa was my bishop. Your family is so great. Anyway I love your blog. Your family is beautiful.

Steve S said...

You got all caught up and you had Lauren over. That is amazing. Thanks! She loves her painted nails and she is now concerned about getting married. You must have talked about them getting married when they got older. She just really never wants to leave me, for now, that is.

Sarah S said...

I'm so impressed you're totally caught up with everything! I feel like I will never be there at the rate we're going... :) But I'm happy for you!!