Monday, February 9, 2009

I Love You!

Today the girls were watching Sesame Street while I balanced our budget. I looked over to see what they were doing and Addie was laying in Ella's lap while Ella played with her hair. It was THE cutest and sweetest little moment...which I of course went over and ruined so I could take pictures of it :-).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, actually they stayed like that for quite awhile and then Addie gave Ella a hug and said, "I love you." She's never said that to anyone...even me or Mike. She'll say "love you" after we say it, but that's it. We call her our lazy talker (not in front of her of course) because she always just says the bare minimum to get by even though she is capable of saying so much more. So, I know she must really love Ella to complete the entire sentence AND initiate it all on her own! Nothing makes me happier than knowing my little girlies love each other so much!
Photobucket
These are just a few extra pics from Saturday afternoon...Ella loves to know she is getting bigger and was ECSTATIC that she can almost touch both of the walls at once :-)! Then Addie had to give it a try as well.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

Ah, how sweet! Doesn't that just make your heart melt?!

Brittany said...

I love this post. What a sweet moment I'm glad you witnessed it :)

Christina Bambina said...

Ok. I'm gonna cry now! ;)

Kayley said...

oh my gosh Marc- that is soooooooo cute! Hurry up and pick Preston's room colors :)

Diane said...

It makes you feel so good inside when you watch your children lovingly interact....no matter how old they are!