Monday, February 2, 2009

SHOCKED!!!!

WOW! I was so shocked by The Bachelor ending tonight!!!
My first thought was, "Naomi is so not ready to be a mother (especially to a 3 year old), why would he keep her?!" but then I realized it did make sense. Jason loves his son and knows how hard it is to be away from him, so if he wasn't sure about Stephanie and Naomi then he would send Stephanie home first rather than keep her away from her daughter an extra week and lead her on. I actually really like all the girls for the first time ever probably...I just don't think Naomi is at the right place in her life to be with Jason. We shall see though :-).
Next week looks good...the family visits always are interesting.
(and anyone want to go get free Denny's tomorrow?!)

5 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

Hope and I were shocked too but your right on the money I think with Jason's thinking. He's so thoughtful. I agree about Naomi. I'll be really upset if he ends up choosing her. She is a sweet girl but not ready to take on the whole mom thing. People just don't realize what a big job it is!
Kayley' told me about that Denny's deal. I have my pres. mtg and scripture study but it sounds so fun!

Melissa said...

I was glad he sent Stephanie home! I think Naomi is the next to go. She is totally not ready to be a mom. I'm rooting for Melissa :) I like Molly too, though...

I wish I didn't have to work so I could get free Denny's tomorrow. Of course, I may end up staying home anyway thanks to this stomach flu that's going around and sick kids!

Stephanie said...

Hey, we thought the same thing. Plus, there was just something a little off between them, even though she seemed so perfect for them. I'm sad about Melissa's hometown date. Remember whent hat girl from Sugar Land's family didn't meet the bachelor and she got cut because she seemed so young after he hung out with her in her little apartment with her roommate. It makes me nervous. She was my favorite, I like Molly a lot too. I agree, after last week, all the girls left are really great.

rusted sun said...

We want to go to Denny'.....have you already made plans?

Kayley said...

We were shocked too! I thought the Canadian was going home! Scott and I did try to go to Denny's this morning at 6:30 before school but the line was wrapped around the building!! And it was only like 15 degrees outside...crazy utards