Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some of My Recent Favorites

My favorite placement of a hair clip by Addie...

Photobucket

My favorite painting of Ella's thus far. I want to find a frame for it and hang it upstairs somewhere...

Photobucket

My favorite outfit for Preston (he received his very first package in the mail Friday from Aunt LeeLee, and Uncle Scott too :-)...

Photobucket

My favorite thing to have caught Addie in the midst of lately, dressing these little felt people all by herself...
Photobucket

My favorite start to an afternoon...getting Addie up from a nap where she actually slept! I had pretty much accepted the fact that she had already outgrown her naps, and was just thankful she could still be contained in her crib for "quiet time" at least a few more months. However, the past FOUR DAYS, she has gone to sleep, woken up happy, and then still gone to bed on time...here's hoping the trend continues!
Photobucket

Other favorites include, but are not limited to: Honey Nut Chex, watching the gazillion shows now on TV, spending extra time with Mike while he is home more often, reading Mormon Scientist for bookclub, Baked Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles, no longer waking up at 3am, sunny afternoons, feeling Preston move constantly while it's not yet uncomfortable and/or painful, my girlies.

Photobucket

(and yes, I'm going to be late for church because I wanted to add this picture to the post!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this post, what great things to have. That last picture is so sweet.

Leighanna, Reid and William said...

Cute!!! Love the girls and MIke - too sweet. Um... so can I commission Ella for some artwork? What a great picture!!

Diane said...

Great pic of Mike and the girls. Ella's painting is really beautiful.

Kayley said...

I loved all your favorite things too! That painting by Ella is really good! And the picture of Mike and the girls is adorable too :)

Katie B said...

how is that clip staying in her hair! Magical!

That truly is a fantastic piece of art! I'll hang it up whenever you're done with it :)

tara @ kidz said...

Great favs! I especially like the painting!

Hopefully the heart crayons you won on kidz today will become a fav as well! Just email your mailing address and I'll get them sent!

Emily said...

How fun! Posts like these are one of the reasons I love you Marci! And I think that is very exciting about Addie's naps. I'm very scared for the day Brooklynn decides she doesn't need one.

Pineapple Hill said...

Love all your favs! That picture Ella painted is wonderful. You for sure need to frame it and the photo of Mike and the girls...pricelss.

Brittany said...

I love how cheerful Addie is in her crib and that she's napping for you now! And I also love Ella's painting. Cute post! Oh and we have a little gift for Preston too, we might be able to come out for his blessing!