Monday, February 23, 2009

Why I'm Glad Ella has Boy Friends (and bachelor notes)

Thank you Johnny for helping her bring out her crazy side :-)!!!

And from last night's show...
-Charlie and his girl (I don't remember her name) seemed weird together. That wasn't one of my favorite seasons.
-I'm more curious now about DeeAna and Jesse's break-up...it looked like he isn't too broken hearted about it. I can't wait to see what she says to Jason next week!
-Hooray for Holly and Fred hooking up...I loved them both on their seasons. They were both kind of quiet and so sweet. I hope they get married and live happily ever after!
-Best quote ever (that I had forgotten somehow). Natalie in the limo after Jason doesn't give her a rose on their Vegas date saying, "I've got a lot going on. You don't feel a connection with me? Who do you think you are? God?"
-Here's hoping Jillian is the next Bachelorette!!!

6 comments:

Kayley said...

I actually felt bad for Natalie...even though I couldn't stand her during the show. She looked totally embarrassed and the more she talked the worse it got!

Pineapple Hill said...

Jillian would be so fun as the next bachlorette. Do ya think they'll do it? I am so curious about what's going to happen next week!!!

Ella was so funny. I kept thinking is that really Ella. Good for Johnny:)

Brittany said...

I missed last night unfortunately, but am planning to watch next week with one of the desk clerk ladies at the lodge that I bonded with while watching last week in the lobby and I totally agree that Jillian should be the next Bachelorette.

It's fun to see Ella's crazy side!

Annemarie said...

I hope that for Jillian, too. What was he thinking letting her go??
Next weeks episode will be sooo good!!

McKell and John said...

That video is hilarious!! That night Johnny had red scratches all over his legs and he said they hurt, I was like, "johnny what in the world happened to you? Did you scratch your legs during your nap? Do they itch?" He looked at me like, oh mom, don't be silly and said, "it was the scratchy grass at Ella's house, it was SO fun!". He's totally allergic to grass so it got all red. Problem solved. And now onto the Bachelor. Yes Natalie is weird and made herself look a total idiot. Again. And I'm so curious to see who he choses. Deanna has gained a few pounds...and didn't we all know De and Jessie would never work out!? I loved watching all those guys and girls hang out and who they got along with. Of course Graham was too cool for everyone. I think Jillian would be a great Bachelorette. she's my favorite almost ever. I love her style and attitude. She's fo' real! Okay, that's enough from me.

Stephanie said...

I was so excited about Noel and Fred too! Looked like Holly was with Jesse now? I'm so anxious to see what happens with Deanna.

But, I'm not really up for Jillian being the next Bachelorette, but I've never seen him ask infront of everyone like that, may be a sign she will be...