Friday, March 6, 2009

Poor Adeline

woke up sick this morning!
(man, wouldn't it be nice for my washer to fixed right now!)
Photobucket
It is especially sad considering just yesterday she looked and acted like this...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

In her little life thus far she seems to get over the flu pretty quickly without too many incidents, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed this will be the same. I'm also praying that Ella and I can stay healthy...I don't think I'm up for a full blown flu epidemic in our home right now!

7 comments:

Diane said...

OH, I hope she feels better soon and that it doesn't spread :)

That second photo of Addie looks like the ones they take in those little photo stores in the mall. They always pose them sitting on something and there is a nature backdrop.

Leighanna, Reid and William said...

Aww... Addie! We hope she feels better soon.

Emily said...

Oh, no! It is no fun for anyone when kids are sick! The offer still stands for my washer . . . !

Kayley said...

that top picture is SO sad :(

Amber & Robby said...

Hope she feels better soon. The second photo of her is soo adorable!

Brittany said...

oh poor baby, that picture with the bowl is so sad. When they're healthy your girls log in a lot of time on that little playground in your backyard, how convenient for you!

KelleyAnne said...

The Healthy Addie pictures are so cute and happy and the Sick Addie is so, so, so sad. I can't stand it!!!