Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Diaper Deals!

Any guesses how much all this cost me?! There are 6 packs of diapers (typically $10 each) and 2 packs of wipes (typically $6 each) and I got them ALL for $15.60 out of pocket. If you subtract out the $5 Extra Credit Bucks I earned at CVS for the Pampers and the $3 rebate I can get on the Huggies though, then it was only $7.60...pretty amazing!!! Thanks to Melissa (of Melissa's Bargain Blog) I am savings tons on this stuff and it really makes you feel good when you do it! The only sad thing...thinking about how much money I wasted on diapers with Ella and Addie :-)! The Huggies are still on sale this week at Walgreens (spend $25 on Huggies products and you earn a $10 off coupon to use on your next trip there...I did the deal twice, you only earn the $10 once though) and there are $5 off (and $3 off) Huggies coupons available on coupons.com right now. You can print them twice from the same computer if you want to give it a try yourself :-)!

3 comments:

KelleyAnne said...

Wow~! That's crazy...Go Marci!

Melissa said...

Don't be sad - be happy about how much money you're going to save with little Preston :) I thought I was doing good buying big boxes of Pampers at Babies 'R Us with Emily and using manufacturer's/store coupons....I have learned a lot since then!

Liz L said...

I just signed up to get Melissa's updates, but to be honest, it seems so overwhelming to me! Maybe its just one of those things you have to try. I still have time to give this one a whirl, maybe I'll do it today.