Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Going Exploring

Mike and I are not quite as entertaining to Addie as Ella, so while she waited for her to get home yesterday she found other ways to keep busy. She ended up completely emptying out the big toy basket in the family room. When Ella got home she discovered some hidden treasures that had been buried at the bottom of the basket for a long time...like her binoculars. As she as she saw them she grabbed them and said, "I'm going exploring outside!"
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Addie had to come up with her own version, but didn't seem to mind :-). (I took this through the kitchen window)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Addie picked lots of flowers for Ella and would say in her little voice, "Here you go, Ella."
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Katie B said...

Ha ha! Addie's hose nossle binoculars are one of the funnier things I've seen in a while! Clever girl

Diane said...

those little sisters are so sweet to each other, I love Addie giving Ella flowers.

Kayley said...

they are SO cute! I can't wait to see them again- Addie wasn't talking as much in Dec. when I saw her last. Addie is really going to miss Ella when she goes to kindergarten :(