Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Miss Talkative

Today Addie and I took Ella to school and then went to do more laundry at my parents' house. (Washer update: the service man came to look at it yesterday and they are going to fix it, which is wonderful, but had to order a part which will take a few days to come in)
Photobucket
Addie helped Nana finish her vacumming...
Photobucket
Gave the kitties lots of love (and actually they like her much more than you would believe)...
Photobucket
And snuck extra helpings of candy :-)...
We were talking in the other room when my mom noticed her standing on her tip-toes reaching for the bag of mints. I was trying to be sneaky and get a picture of her sneakiness when she spilled a bunch of them...and quickly made sure they didn't go to waste!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My last load wasn't quite done in time to pick Ella up from school so I called Melissa to save me(thank you, thank you!). Ella ended up staying and playing there all afternoon (lucky girl!) and Addie pretended to talk to everyone she could think of while she waited for Ella's return.
She's just SO cute :-)!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

Her legs and phone hanging out of that hole in the jungle gym are absolutely fantastic.

KelleyAnne said...

She's just so yummy!!!

Annemarie said...

I love that she is not about to let one tiny piece of candy get away!

Brittany said...

I love the pictures of her on the phone. Wonder when she'll start asking for her own cell phone :)