Friday, March 20, 2009

Me and My Picture Problems

Yes, my pictures are gone for the time being. After exceeding my picture-uploading-maximum on Blogger, I started uploading my pictures on Photobucket and yesterday I received an email that my bandwidth had been exceeded but would be reset on the 25th. I guess one of these days I may have to actually pay for a photoservice if I continue at this rate, but for now I created a new photobucket account (I used Picasa for the last post, but I missed my big pictures).
Photobucket

4 comments:

KelleyAnne said...

How frustrating...that whole picture thing. I LOVE checking out all the pictures. I'm so spoiled now.

Christina Bambina said...

That is soooooo frustrating!!! I really don't see why they put a limit anyways...... isn't the internet infinte??? ;)

The Usletons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Bambina said...

thought I would share this cute blog I found on hair styles for cute little girls...

http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com/