Monday, March 23, 2009

Room Progress So Far

We kept very busy during Mike's week off...we moved furniture between all the bedrooms, organized all the closests, painted Preston's room and did as much decorating as we could. It feels good to have all the big stuff done...now we'll just have to watch for things to decorate Preston's room a little more. I'm ready to get back on a normal schedule this week (and they are supposed to come fix the washer today...so here's hoping!!!)

The extra room:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Preston's room:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
The girl's room:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

The expanded dress-up area of the closet


The room sharing is going ok...they are definitely not getting as much sleep as they used too, but I'll write more on that later :-).

11 comments:

heather said...

Everything looks beautiful Marci! Can you and your mom and sisters come decorate my house (if we ever get one...)?

kelley said...

Everything is adorable...Good job.

Christina Bambina said...

Can I have their room??? It's delisciously pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT JOB!

Leighanna, Reid and William said...

Love the jungle stuff!! There are cute pics at Target that would match well... We have them in William's bathroom. They are about 12"x12" each (4 pics total). Um, and I love the dress up closet! Too cool!!!

Stephanie said...

I think you are right, we did have the same spring break. I love how you did it all, they look so sweet in their extra room and the girls rooms have always been so cute. And, you get to do a boy room now! Looks good, I'm sure you'll find a few decorative things, but it looks like you are getting ready to have another baby.

Kayley said...

Marci I love both rooms! They look adorable!

Katie B said...

Wow, great wall colors! I LOVE the green and pink together!

Diane said...

All the rooms look great! I love the blue in Preston's room...we painted Mike's nursery just the same shade, like father, like son :)

Annemarie said...

You guys have been busy & it shows! The rooms look adorable.

I can't believe your washer still has not been fixed. So sorry.

Sarah S said...

so cute!! I love the kids' rooms!

Craig said...

Super Cute Rooms!