Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank You!

I just got home from the library with the girls and walked out to the end of the driveway to bring in our trashcan and recycling bin. We have been in need of a new recycling bin for quite awhile and calling the company about it is one of those things I need to do that is continuously put off until the next day and the next and the next. I used duct tape to hold it together and it helped for awhile, but lately it's been looking pretty shabby. Well, today when I went to pick it up I realized it was nice and new and shiny and NOT cracked anywhere! Our little guys took it upon themselves to bring us a new one without me doing a thing. I'm sure they were tired of carefully picking up our stuffed bin in a way that prevented everything from falling out, but still I was impressed! Thank You Recycling Men!!!

2 comments:

KelleyAnne said...

Wow. I'm really impressed. What cool guys!

Brittany said...

That's awesome of them, just a little less for you to worry about!