Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All About the Optical Zoom

When we were looking for a camera last year one thing that was really important to me was a good optical zoom...and this is why...nearly every picture I took yesterday was taken from the comfort of a picnic table bench while the girls played :-).
We enjoyed lunch at the park and then headed over to the splash park for the first time this year with Johnny and Livvy. (and the girls were REALLY excited to wear their princess swimsuits from the Easter bunny!)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
These baby ducks were SO cute...and the mom let us get so close to them!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this picture with Addie's little legs poking out from the towel :-).
Photobucket
And check out Livvy's beach bod :-)! Sometimes Addie tells me she is scared of Livvy, weirdo, but this picture made me laugh because it does look like Livvy is out to get her!
When I woke Addie up from her nap I found she had covered herself in stickers before falling asleep.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Chalonn said...

We have a splash pad here and the kids absolutely love it! You guys are so fun!

Diane said...

The girls look soooo cute in those suits! Addie's back view is priceless :)

Christina Bambina said...

Addie's tiny "panini" cheeks are too cute! ;) You are such a great mom! Only 2 weeks to go for Preston, and you still find the energy to do all this with the girls! Hats off to you mars!

Xoxo!

KelleyAnne said...

I so agree with Diane and Christina. Love Addie's cheeks and think you are amazing!

Stephanie said...

Love the stickers Addie! It was hot today and humid, I guess summer activities and weather are here. At least the girls have princess swimsuits to beat the heat this summer.

Sarah S said...

I love the swings picture w/ Ella and her friend. And I LOVE Addie's cute legs. Eli has the same leg shape and I think it's so cute to see him in shorts.