Thursday, April 16, 2009

Almost Like Christmas!

My baby shower, well I suppose it's really Preston's baby shower, is tonight!!! I'm so excited I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve :-)! My voice is semi-returned as well, so I am even hopeful I'll be able to talk with friends who come! Since I know I'm going to have lots to post about tomorrow, here are the pictures from yesterday and today so I'm completely caught up.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
We have these crazy vines and bushes that grow over our neighbors fence right by our garage. They are a little untameable, but the girls love to pick flowers from them each morning before we get in the car to go anywhere. Recently there has been added excitement by the raspberries that we found intermingled in! Ella gets so excited when we "beat the birds" to the ones turning red :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lauren is coming over today after school and Ella has been SO excited. The last time she came she didn't get to stay for very long and Lauren was sad when she left, so Ella has been planning an extra special afternoon for them...a movie party! She has a movie picked out (although she told me Lauren is the guest and really likes Tinkerbell so they might watch that instead) and told me they will need popcorn AND treats. So, I guess I may have more pictures to add to the post later today.
Here they are...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Diane said...

Can't wait to see all the cute little boy things for Preston! please show us lots of photos!

Kayley said...

I bet your shower was SO MUCH FUN!! I can't wait for you and mom to post about it. Preston will be here so soon!