Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Ella has been anxiously awaiting her school Easter party. Yesterday we got ready and off we went.
Photobucket
Addie and I hung out at home while we waited for the time to head back to the school to arrive. I was working on the computer and she was in the play room playing. She was being very quiet so I went in to see what she was doing and she had put these TWO puzzles together from SCRATCH all BY HERSELF!!! I was very impressed and she was obviously quiet proud of herself...look at that smile!
Photobucket
Finally, we went back to the school and arrived just in time for the Easter egg hunt.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I brought Addie her own egg with candy in it to enjoy while the big kids were opening all their eggs and she was perfectly content to sit there and eat her M&Ms and let Ella enjoy her treats in peace.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Diane said...

I can't believe how smart Addie is to put those puzzles together all by herself, that is amazing. And Miss Ella gets the "Best Dressed" award at the Easter egg hunt!

KelleyAnne said...

That is too cute that Addie is so into puzzles. It looks like a fun day at school. I can't believe Easter is the day after tomorrow. It is one of my favorite days of all!

Lindsey said...

I love their matching outfits! Will Preston get some matching clothes too? :)

Marci said...

I did get him a shirt that matches the girls' Easter dresses, but I actually think about that often...hopefully he won't feel left out :-)!

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

You have such cute girls!

michele cabiness said...

Charlotte could do puzzles at that age too.....but Elsie is no where near that. It is funny how kids are so differest.