Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eggcellent Easter Fun

Part 1: Saturday Evening Preparations
Step 1: Color and dye your eggs...and be sure to try each and every color!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Step 2: Take a Bath so you can look beautiful in the morning; then finish decorating your eggs with stickers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Step 3: Put eggs in your basket for the Easter bunny to hide and pose for mandatory fireplace pictures.
Photobucket
(try to get in at least one before Addie makes a run for it)
Photobucket
Step 4: Make sure you have extra carrots on hand for the Easter bunny...Addie may suddenly decide that carrots are her most favorite food.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Step 5: Try to guess who is excited for the Easter bunny coming.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The girls actually fell asleep quickly last night despite the excitement and Ella gave Mike and I specific instructions to go to bed early so he could come! When I tucked her in she also said, "I wonder if he is at Lauren's house right now!"

Part Two: EASTER MORNING!!!!
Checking Out the Goods in Their Baskets.
Photobucket
Time to Find Some Eggs!
PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Dramatically Parting with her Chocolate Bunny.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Breaking Out one of their Easter Gifts while Dad makes Egg Gravy for Breakfast.
Photobucket
Looking Cute and Ready for Spring in their Green.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
All you photo geniuses out there...Why did those weird little lines go across this picture?! It was so cute! :-(
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The Whole Fam...not a great picture, but we're all there :-).
Photobucket
And Lastly...1 MORE MONTH TO GO!!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you had a fun easter...and you are a darling little pregnant lady!!

Chalonn said...

What an adorable tummy! I still can't believe you are due in a few weeks...you look amazing!

Stephanie said...

You look better than me, and I have three months! So, despite my intense jealousy, everyone looks so cute and I'm glad it was a Happy Easter.

Kayley said...

Ella is SO SWEET! I thought it was so cute when she showed Addie where there was an egg in stead of grabbing it for herself! You look so cute too- I like your dress!

Kim said...

Seeing prego pictures is one of my favorite things, though I hated taking any of myself! Your family is so cute. Can't wait to see Preston!

KelleyAnne said...

They had such a fun Easter. I love the video with the little carrot thief.