Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Fabulously Fun-Filled Friday

Starts with some playing at home before heading off to the park to meet up with friends from church. The park gets even better when someone is celebrating their birthday and brings cupcakes to share! Thanks Ava!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(Addie was fascinated by these older boys :-)
Photobucket
You get to eat your lunch, from your lunchbox, at the park and then instead of going home for quiet time you are off to an Easter party instead! At Clara's fabulous Easter party you get to color and decorate eggs, decorate a bag with stickers and then go on an Easter egg hunt (and lucky kid sisters get to join in the fun...and watch the fish)!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Addie fell in love with the neighbor's dog who liked to peek through this hole and see what all the excitement was about.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After finishing the Easter egg hunt you then get to eat a BIG Easter cookie and play with your friends before heading home...
what a life :-)!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thursday had been a little less exciting :-). I found Ella quizzing Addie in the morning while we got ready for our day. It's nice to know Addie still has a chance of learning even though I may not be the one teaching her!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Addie was thrilled when I packed her a lunch in her lunchbox just liked Ella :-). We dropped Ella off at preschool, went and registered her for Kindergarten and then I dropped Addie off at Nana's so I could go help in Ella's classroom.
Photobucket
It was fun to get to spend some time with Ella and her class by myself. I helped the kids do some bubble painting because they were learning about the ocean and ocean life this week. One little girl, Sophia, told me I had beautiful eyelashes (and I have short ones, so this was especially nice!) and then later told me I was beautiful...she's my new favorite kid!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
When I picked up Addie from Nana's house I got to bring home the latest cute outfits she made for the girls. They each have two tops to wear with their skirt and matching hair bows...I can't wait to take some pictures of Ella and Addie in them! (she did all that embroidery detailing by hand!)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm finally all caught up on my blogging...sigh of relief :-)!

2 comments:

KelleyAnne said...

The little Easter Party looks so fun. What a cute idea. I love seeing Miss Ella being a little teacher with Addie girl. So cute!

Brittany said...

What a cute idea for an Easter party, it looks like the kids loved it. I love that picture of Addie with her eye brows by the dog hole fence!