Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Made It!

I was definitely in survival mode yesterday, but we all made it through and I did get my hair done which is always a treat. The girls were angels in the morning and when they woke up at 7am I could not move from the bed (I had finally fallen back asleep between 5:30-6am) so I asked Ella to shut my bedroom door. The next thing I knew it was 8:30am and I felt awful for making them wait so long...they were probably starving (especially since they didn't love the peppers we had for dinner the night before), but they were just playing away in their room. Thank you, Thank you girlies!!! I slept well last night and feel much better today, although I have NO voice...hopefully it will come back as I'm awake a little longer. Ella thinks it's hilarious :-).
Luckily, Monday was a much more exciting day!
We headed out early for my doctor's appointment and then were off to the grocery store.
Photobucket
We met up with friends for lunch at the park. It was a gorgeous day and when the bench Mckell was sitting on broke off sending her and Livvy to the ground, it had me laughing harder than I have in a long time...so thanks for that :-)!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Lauren brought cupcakes to share, because just what we needed was more treats after Easter :-)! The girls didn't complain though, that's for sure! When we pulled up to the park and Ella saw the plate of them she told me, "Oh, it looks like she brought cupcakes for everyone!"
I don't know what this face is that Ella is making. I couldn't see when I took it because of the sun and it had me laughing when I uploaded it to the computer.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Remember the picture of Ella and Johnny picking the purple flowers? Well, we weren't really paying attention to them until they came to show us their "garden" at the bottom of the slide. Then we noticed the plants in the background...EVERY single flower was gone. Woops. We had a little chat about leaving some flowers for others to enjoy :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
And spying on the girls while I was in the kitchen making dinner.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yesterday I managed to get Ella to and from school, and play with Addie for awhile and that was about it! I just love Addie's little legs in her shorts :-).
Photobucket
Grammy came to watch Addie while I got my hair done (Thank you!!!) and brought a puzzle for Ella to work on later. Poor Ella had to sit through my hair appointment (I picked her up from school and headed right over), but she was SO excited to come home and see this! She worked on it the rest of the night and actually is making some good progress.
Photobucket
And that's the latest from our house!

4 comments:

Christina Bambina said...

what about a pix of you and your hair-do??? ;) hope your feeling better! xoxo!

Marci said...

I just got a trim and retouched my same old highlights...nothing exciting :-). I'm going to grow it back out I think. They're will be pictures from my shower tomorrow night soon though.

Brittany said...

Those peppers you made look delicious. I love the petal-less flowers, Addie's legs and Ella's facial expression.

Chalonn said...

What good little girls you have! I love the picture of Ella sitting in the middle of the puzzle! She's hardcore!