Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lovin' my Lazy Day

I had been planning on taking the girls to our church playgroups' Easter egg hunt yesterday, but decided staying home and being bums sounded more enticing. We already have enough candy to last us quite awhile and we still have Easter morning tomorrow. Ella and Addie played up stairs together all morning while I cleaned the downstairs. I think most of their time was spent like this...

I'm sure there were a few squabbles over toys, but the vacuum blocked it all out for me and I cleaned in ignorant bliss :-). After being so good all morning I promised them a fun afternoon...not to mention I love to hang out in the rooms I have just cleaned...it is so relaxing to enjoy the results of your hard work. After Addie's nap and Ella's quiet time we made popcorn, watched Sleeping Beauty and we all painted our finger and toe nails pink so we will be beautiful for Easter :-). And no, they never got dressed, all day long...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Those are some of my most favorite days. Everyone is content, stuff got accomplished...good day!

Katie B said...

Hey, we watched Sleeping Beauty yesterday too!

Ella's got some mighty fine vibrato going on.

Amy said...

It looks like you had the perfect day!

kelley said...

I love to have a casual day. I'm to old to wear just panties but I do love PJ days. Frog on the other hand never,never would go all day in his PJ's. He showers, shaves and looks adorable when he goes out to mow the lawn.

Lindsey said...

I love that they were naked all day! That's Carter...I have to force him to get dressed everyday. He's perfectly content staying in PJ's all day everyday.