Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ooh La La

After leaving the house early for visiting teaching,
Photobucket
a quick shopping trip to La Centerra and lunch with our play group at the park,
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Emily took me, and the girls, to get dessert for my birthday at Ooh La La. It was delicious and I was starving :-). Thanks Emily!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
By the time we got home around 3pm, the girls had had enough though!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here's to quite time in the afternoon for everyone!!!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope my package arrived on time :) I am amazed at how great you look and all of the activities you continue to do when I know you are not feeling your best at this point. Just a little while longer and we get to meet Preston, I am so excited that I got a little teary about it the other day:)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! We'll have to celebrate this way every year!

Jaimee said...

Well, that looks like a Happy Birthday...Look at all those smiles!!! Although, I think it would be incredibly hard not to smile with those yummy desserts.

I just saw too - ONLY 18 DAYS TO GO!!!! How exciting! Best wishes.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! I want to say happy early birthday, because I thought it was tomorrow, but was it today? Our gift is in the mail either way :)

KelleyAnne said...

What a treat. I've always wanted to go there. Can't wait to celebrate Sunday`