Thursday, April 9, 2009

Outside Fun

A little catching up from the rest of the week...
Isn't it the best when you call someone about something else and then they end up inviting your child over to play?! Ella had so much fun playing at Abi's while Addie and I were at the grocery store!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The mornings have been a little chilly (well, not today) and then by the afternoon the sun would be out in full force for a beautiful afternoon. I haven't had as much patience as I should with Ella recently, so when she suggested playing Play-Doh outside I thought it was a great idea! They were able to get out of the house and do something they love and give me some space for a little while.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Yesterday was a much better day, so hopefully we are back on the right track. We found these beads leftover from Ella's birthday party last summer a few days ago, but things kept happening where she lost the privilege to make a necklace. Finally yesterday we got to have our fun!!! (and notice Ella's Hannah Montana sticker from the dentist...she was so proud of it!)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Addie gave it a good shot for awhile but in the end she just handed me the beads she wanted and I strung them for her.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm always impressed with the activites you can get Addie to do. I guess it helps a lot to have Ella there showing her ideas.

Diane said...

The close-up of Addie trying to string that bead is soooo cute. I love those little hands and cheeks!

Annemarie said...

I know where we'll be playing with play doh from now on!