Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Slacking!

I know, I know I've been a blog slacker lately. I've been slacking at most things actually. Last night was Ella's Kindergarten orientation and I have some cute pictures and things to say about that, but it requires too much thinking for me right now, so I'm just posting this instead. I saw it on Amy's blog and it made me curious what Ella would say :-). I don't know where she came up with some of this stuff...
Photobucket
What is something mom always says to you?
Leave Addie alone.
What makes mom happy?
When we (she and Addie) play together nicely.
What makes mom sad?
I don’t know about sad (I must be happy ALL the time!)
How does your mom make you laugh?
With jokes.
What was your mom like as a child?
You were silly.
How old is your mom?
These are hard questions! 17.
How tall is your mom?
Like 6 pounds.
What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
She described The People’s Court.
(our DVR was full of new ones and it stresses me out to have things on the DVR so I’ve been trying to watch them so I can delete them)
What does your mom do when you're not around?
Visiting Teaching and go somewhere with Addie.
If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Having a golden face.
What is your mom really good at?
Playing matching games.
What is your mom not very good at?
At really, really hard games.
What does your mom do for her job?
Exercising.
What is your mom's favorite food?
Salad and carrots.
These are a lot of questions!!!
What makes you proud of your mom?
When you win games.
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A clown or Clifford, the big red dog.
What do you and your mom do together?
Play games, watching movies.
How are you and your mom the same?
We look different...we’re both girls and we like the same things.
How are you and your mom different?
That’s a hard question! We don’t have matching shirts.
How do you know your mom loves you?
We both have hearts and because you make my lunch and spend time with me and it makes me happy.
What does your mom like most about your dad?
When he does the dishes. (Ha ha!)
Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Restaurants.

6 comments:

rusted sun said...

That is darling! I think you will be famous one day for your golden face. Maybe someone is going to make a statue of you. :)

Katie B said...

"Like 6 pounds" Ha ha! Classic!

kelley said...

Tooooo cute. Salad and carrots. I guess we will have that menu.. next dinner at our house. You should be very happy.

Christina Bambina said...

I love the one where you ask her how do you know she loves you! I almost cried there!!! And the how old are you one ... like 17???? haha too cute!

Kayley said...

Those answers are so cute! I especially loved the last 3. :) Oh- and that your job is exercising. Too cute!

KelleyAnne said...

Those answeres were precious. Everyone else thinks you look 17 too! I'm impressed that your job is exercising and your favorite food is salad and carrots.