Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday Morning Photo Shoot

Since we had extra time on our hands yesterday morning due to General Conference, I decided to take some pictures of the girls in their new outfits from Nana. I still would like to go take some of them somewhere other than our house where they can run around and play and show off just how cute the whole little ensemble looks, but I was excited to get a few of them BOTH smiling together (thanks to some Easter candy bribery)!
My very favorite...
Photobucket
And LOTS more because I can never leave any of them out :-)!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
It got a little windy while we outside...which the girls so obviously do NOT approve of!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
We tried moving it into the house, but my camera really just isn't great inside...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

Katie B said...

Ella has such sweet faces and Addie loves to be alittle quirky. Such individuals!

Annemarie said...

Oh my goodness! SUCH CUTE PICS!!!

KelleyAnne said...

Such yummy kiddles.

The Chrissy Herself said...

Those outfits are priceless... I so wish adults would/could dress like that and not look semi slash completely ridiculous.

And there's something about the very last picture that I absolutely love. Dare I say more than the others?! I think it's the motion of the kids. And I really like the pink background in these... well done, Marci.

Sara Jean said...

These pictures are so cute! I LOVE the outfits! Your Nana is one talented woman.

Stephanie said...

Those outfits are amazing! Almost as cute as the girls.