Thursday, May 21, 2009

1 Week Old?!

Photobucket
Part of me can't believe it's been a whole week since Preston was born and the other part of me can't believe it's only been a week! He has been pretty kind to me at night (we've only had one bad one) and for the most part wakes up every few hours to eat, but then goes right back to sleep. Overall he's a pretty typical little newborn though...he loves to eat, sleep and poop and he's very mellow - hopefully forever :-) - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
A little smile and trying to open his eyes - he just thought it was SO bright outside :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ella frantically shooed away any bug that had the nerve to come near Preston! And Addie is still trying to figure him out, but each day warms up a little bit more. I think she is starting to realize that he is here to stay :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Grammy helped Ella and Addie make a tent in the living room and they LOVE it :-)! They also love that it's popsicle time again around here! (Ella was trying to figure out how to make different letters out of the sticks, hence the expression)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

Hooray for a mellow baby! That's great Marci! I'm so impressed your newborn is being so nice. He is so cute!

Kayley said...

I'm glad Addie is realizing that he's here to stay :) See you in like 24 hrs!!

Melissa said...

Such cute pictures! Jacob was a mellow, easy baby, and he has stayed that way, so I hope it will be the same for you. Maybe it's a boy thing!