Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12 More Hours

Today Ella had a splash day at preschool and I had to miss it because I had my last doctor's appointment and then our bug guy coming, but hopefully I'll be able to get at least a couple pictures from someone - I was really sad to miss it.
The doctor's office was running behind today and then the doctor sent me over to the hospital for a stress test (I told her Preston's movements had decreased and then his heartbeat was a little irregular so she wanted to check him out), which sent me scrambling to rearrange my afternoon...luckily Emily was able to keep Addie until I could come get her later and my dad was able to drive to our house and let the bug guy in (THANKS!). The other good news was that everything with Preston is fine again- this kid and all his extra tests and ultrasounds I tell you! Part of me was hoping they would just keep me and start the pitocin right away :-), but I can wait 12 more hours. Also, at my appointment this morning I was dilated to a 3! I have NEVER been dilated at all before going to the hospital so I'm hopeful we are in for a quick delivery tomorrow - we'll keep everyone posted, don't worry!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(and thanks to Chloe too for letting the girls borrow your animals...they are obviously quite attached to them recently)

9 comments:

Katie B said...

I'm crossing my fingers for a easy, fast delivery!

michele cabiness said...

Yay...tomorrow! It feels like yesterday that I was counting down the hours until Lila's induction. (She came early thankfully) 3cm is big news though!! Good luck, can't wait to see the pics!

Adams Family said...

12 hours!!! yay!!
so jealous. Ü
good luck and i can't wait to see the little guy's pics!

Kayley said...

oh my gosh he'll be here SO soon!!! The girls look super cute today in those little summerish outfits!

Melissa said...

I can't believe tomorrow is the big day! I'm so excited for you! I hope everything is quick and easy!

Brittany said...

It sounds like you're doing great and Preston will deliver easily! I wish we could be there too :)

Lindsey said...

Good luck with the delivery!

Chalonn said...

We are so excited to hear about the update!!

Christina Bambina said...

I'm about to pee my pants!!! only 12 hours!!!!!! my gosh!!!!