Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fresh Air Friday

The kids and I ventured out on Friday and took a little walk to our neighborhood park. Preston slept the whole time, just like he was supposed to :-), and when we got home Stephanie brought us some Chik-Fil-A...it was a wonderful arrangement :-) (thanks Stephanie!)! We definitely needed to get out and get some fresh air after a week of just hanging out at home. The girls got our their wiggles and gave each other high-5's whenever they climbed up something or found a new "trick" they could do. Next week I think it's time to get back into our usual activities before we all go stir crazy!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ella needed to catch a ride home too after all that playing and later in the afternoon finished the Dalmation puzzle. She was SOOOO proud of herself (it was a tricky puzzle because so many of the pieces looked the same). We called Grammy to share the good news right away!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Diane said...

Seeing the girls and Preston at that park reminded me of when I got to take them over there to play, it makes me miss them...I am so glad I get to see all of you in a couple of weeks!

Stephanie said...

Wow, that is a full stroller you have on your way home. I think it is cute they were giving each other fives. Glad they get along so well, I'm sure Addie will acknowledge that Preston is her brother once he can start to interact with her more :)