Wednesday, May 27, 2009

He's HUGE!

Well, maybe not HUGE, but Preston had his 2 week check-up today and he is 7 lbs. 14 oz. now! (He was 7 lbs. 3 oz. at birth and 7 lbs. 1 oz. when we checked out of the hospital) He also grew 1/4" :-). No pictures of him today because we rushed out the door to get to the appointment on time and then he has slept the day away. Probably because he was up A LOT last night and the heel prick was semi-traumatizing for both of us. I'm glad I didn't see them do it at the hospital - it seems like so much blood to get from such a little guy!
We made our first trip back to the library today because it was puppet show day and we can't miss those! Plus, I knew all our librarians were anxiously awaiting Preston's first public appearance. He stayed safely in his car seat sleeping, but still won them all over, of course :-).
Photobucket
Ella was lucky enough to have a Strawberry Shortcake Dance birthday party this afternoon. She was told to wear her favorite dance outfit but she was more in the mood to be Ariel. My mom watched the girls when I took Preston to his appointment and she managed to get a french braid to stay in Addie's hair!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

I LOVE it! Just more baby to cuddle with!!

The french braid is too cute.

Katie B said...

I can't even get a french braid to stay in MY hair. I'm impressed.

Oh! Sean just got accepted to Baylor College of Medicine. It looks like we'll be moving to Houston!

Kayley said...

aw I love Addie's little braid! Yea- Preston is not so huge :)