Friday, May 8, 2009

Lollipop, Lollipop

Wednesday night we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was delicious! I ordered the Chicken Madeira and I think it may be THE best thing I have ever eaten in my life. I told Mike I could only survive these next few days if I get to go and eat it for dinner EVERY night until Preston gets here! This is the description on their menu: "Sauteed Chicken Breast Topped with Fresh Asparagus and Melted Mozzarella Cheese, Covered with Fresh Mushroom Madeira Sauce. Served with Mashed Potatoes" YUM!
When we were walking back to our car we passed this amazing candy shop and let the girls go in to pick out a treat...it is a child's (and adult's) paradise! Addie was quite the little thief however and Mike had to stay right with her because she was constantly opening the candy bins, grabbing handfuls and stuffing them in her mouth :-). Just look at how cute this place was!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Diane said...

It sounds like a perfect family night out. It makes me happy to see the great life my grandchildren have :)

Amy said...

I always order chicken madeira when I got to the Cheesecake Factory. It's my favorite!

Stephanie said...

That is what I get EVERY time we order Cheesecake Facotory at work. It is the best, and I can never try something else because I know I'll miss that too much. I'm so anxious for the 12th, glad you are finding ways to pass the time :)