Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a nice relaxing holiday weekend...
I quickly got used to Mike being here to get up and help the girls get breakfast so I could keep sleeping until Preston woke up again...today was a sad, sad morning for me :-)! Kayley and Scott came down from Dallas to meet Preston and it was fun to catch up with them - we're so glad they live closer now! For those of you who don't know, Kayley takes after my mom and is a baby freak so Preston got plenty of love :-)! We had a yummy lunch at my grandparents' house yesterday and I stayed away from the computer ALL day...that NEVER happens! This morning I had lots to catch up on!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We were talking in the family room and Kayley spotted Addie sneaking some of her drink. I took it away after taking a picture and asked Kayley what was in it...a mix of Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke...Lovely :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We'll just keep attempting family pictures until we get a good one with everyone smiling :-)...maybe at Chrissy's wedding we'll get a winner?...I'm hoping!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Diane said...

Preston is changing in every picture! and I love the family photo, I actually miss Addie's frowny faces.

Brittany said...

That is surprising a WHOLE day for you without computer :) but it's also kind of nice, isn't it? And I love Addie's eye brows!

Kim said...

What a beautiful family, even if some are not smiling. You impress me with all that you're doing with your 3 kids - and one being a newborn! You look fabulous, by the way.

Sarah S said...

I think it's a great family picture!! Addie is hilarious and Ella looks so sweet. Preston is a great-looking newborn! I think he looks good in red.